TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ABC PRODUCTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The terms and conditions of this warranty cover only the workmanship of goods, (e.g. Labour only) for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. All workmanship is to a commercial quality standard. Excludes warranty on repairs or modification.
2. All agreed warranty claims would be rectified at the premises of ABC Products or at a venue nominated by ABC Products.
3. Any components used in the fabrication of the product are subject to the manufacturer’s warranties, conditions and limitations.
4. This warranty does not cover or compensate the purchaser for any expense associated with installation or removal of the goods from any supporting structure on the purchaser’s property or plant damage caused as a result of such removal or replacement. Furthermore, it does not cover or compensate the purchaser for any loss of income or any other circumstance related to the supply of the product.
5. ABC Products will not be bound by this warranty if the goods have been used for a purpose other than that which ABC Products intended the goods to be used or damage or defects suffered by the goods through the failure of the purchaser to follow accepted building practises or damage caused by mechanical friction, chemical erosion or stress resulting from structural tension. Furthermore ABC Products will not be held responsible nor be bound by warranty should incorrect installation methods impact the longevity /integrity of the goods provided. Any damage to the goods due to incorrect, inadequate or negligent installation methods will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
6. ABC Products shall not be responsible for any consequential loss or damage flowing from any defect or failure in the goods. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to bring to the attention of ABC Products any defect or failure in the goods immediately.
7. This warranty is given to the end user only and does not apply to a re-supplier.
8. Any claim must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase from ABC Products.
9. This warranty does not cover any Act’s Of God. (e.g. extreme weather conditions).
10. ABC Products shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage occurring in transit after the product has left ABC Products Warehouse.
11. In the event that the Purchaser insists on the use of inferior products (in such case the determination of ABC Products shall be final) in the manufacture of the goods, then the Purchaser hereby acknowledges that ABC Products accepts no responsibility as to the suitability or performance of those inferior products and the use of those inferior products shall be at the risk of the Purchaser.
12. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, risk in the goods shall pass to the purchaser at the time when the goods have been placed on the transportation, which is to effect delivery from ABC Products warehouse. The goods shall remain at the purchaser’s risk at all times unless and until ABC Products retakes possession of the goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
13. ABC Products shall not be held liable in any circumstances for any technical advice or assistance given or rendered by it to the purchaser or not in connection with the manufacture, construction or supply of goods for or to the purchaser provided always that the company has rendered such services with due care and skill and that any material supplied in connection with those services are reasonably fit for the purpose for which they are supplied. Methods, Details, hardware, equipment and instructions for installation are not the responsibility of ABC Products and remain entirely on the purchaser.
14. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to supply ABC Products with correct dimensions and details when placing an order at all times. ABC Products cannot be held responsible for incorrect dimensions and details. If the purchaser requests that ABC Products take measurements from an existing product and/or replicate an existing product from a template or original product then this is at the purchasers risk and ABC Products cannot be held responsible for the end product. When complete drawings and measurements are absent the purchaser must take full responsibility.
15. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inspect goods prior to acceptance and installation and to not add value to goods by completing a job if a defect or failure is found prior to completion.
16. ABC Products shall not be held liable in any circumstances for any transport, installation, removal, labour or other costs involved with this job. This also includes any additional costs or issues that derive from incorrect installation or design, removal or transportation of the job. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure all these needs are met.
17. Payment of all goods is to be paid in full before dispatch unless specified. Any goods not paid in full within 10 working days of being notified of order being completed we retain the right to charge interest, storage space and all legal expenses borne in pursuit of payment by the company. We retain title of goods until settlement under the Title Retention Clause (Romalpa Clause).
100% AUSTRALIAN OWNED
George Formosa continues to uphold ABC Products to the highest of standards since opening in 1978. With over 35 years experience as a textile manufacturer, we continue to expand our practices each and every day to find new and innovative way to better serve our customers.
Highest Quality materials
We use a variety of high-quality materials to suit your needs, budget and specifications. Whether its shade cloth or waterproof PVC, we are equipped to sew and weld the majority of materials available. For more on our extensive range, contact us today.
We’re innovators of a higher standard, using cutting-edge technologies to lead the industry forward. ABC Products have always been a leading textile manufacturer and at the forefront of manufacturing improvements, employing the best team to get the job done.
We work with our customers to provide the highest quality products at all times. With over 35 years experience, we know that everyone needs are different. We continue to meet these needs time and time again.